Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE ECS 2019 DAILY TICKET GIVEAWAY ON LINKEDIN
1. The weekly prize draw closes at 23:59 on Feb 4, Feb 11, Feb 18 and Feb 25, of 2019.
2. Two winners will receive a daily ticket to European Coatings Show 2019 (ECS 2019) each week, for a total of 5 weeks. The winners will be determined by a draw on Feb 5, Feb 12, Feb 19 and Feb 26, of 2019.
3. Only one announcement of the draw will be posted weekly. Participation in the draw is by adding a comment under the post on Evonik Coating Additives’ LinkedIn page that must contain an answer to the question. A total of 10 daily tickets will be given away to participants answering the question. Participants therefore have a chance to win 10 tickets. More than one comment from a single participant will be treated as a single entry.
4. Comments infringing LinkedIn guidelines, international law, or copyright will be removed without warning on coming to the notice of the organizers. This will exclude the participant from the prize draw.
5. All natural persons at least 18 years old at the time of participation and are followers of Evonik Coating Additives LinkedIn page are entitled to enter the draw. Participation under a false identity or the identity of a third party is not permitted. Evonik employees are welcome to post comments/answers, but will not be entered into the prize draw. Evonik Coating Additives reserves the right to exclude from the draw any participants who infringe the terms and conditions of participation.
6. The winner will be announced via the LinkedIn comment function of the LinkedIn post. The winner must respond within 2 days with a message to email@example.com. If the winner does not respond within this interval, the ticket will again be raffled among all the participants of the respective draw.
7. Only one prize is possible for each winner. The prizes will be distributed by Evonik Coating Additives. Evonik is entitled to use the personal data obtained in conducting the competition to the extent required for performance of the contract. The participant has the right to access and rectify information in accordance with statutory regulations, and can at any time revoke his or her consent to the use of the data with effect for the future, which will result in exclusion from participation in the contest. After the end of the competition, all the data provided by participants will be deleted.
8. The purchase of Evonik products is not a precondition for participation in the prize draw and does not in any way affect the outcome of the draw itself. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged. Legal action and cash payments are excluded.
9. Evonik reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition without prior notice, due to unforeseen circumstances. This applies particularly if the competition cannot run according to plan due to, for example, software and/or hardware failures, and/or for other technical and/or legal reasons affecting the regular and proper execution of the competition.
10. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions of participation be or become invalid, the legal validity of the remaining conditions is not thereby affected. The invalidated condition is replaced by an analogous regulation that comes closest to approximating the purpose and intent of the invalid provision. The prize draw is not in any way connected to LinkedIn and is in no way organized or supported by LinkedIn.